• We have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
• We are performing a contract with you for our services; and
• We have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
1. Personal Data we collect via our websites witchesworkshop.com and other-magazine.com We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
• You receive free content, including eBooks, videos and offers and in return you provide us with: Email address, First name, Last name.
• When you engage us in a service such a design project or workshop and in return you provide us with: Name, Email address, Phone number.
• Any Personal Data which you provide to us in the free text box of the form: Payment method choice (payment details are held by our payment processor, not us).
• When you complete the media enquiries and survey forms and in return you provide us with: Name, Email address, Phone number, Any Personal Data which you provide to us in the free text box of the form.
Data that we collect automatically
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
• Process and manage your use of our website;
• Respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• Where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• Improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email or via our postal address (see below):
• See what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• Ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
• Ask us to delete your Personal Data;
• Object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• Ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• Withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• Express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please see our contact details below.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the witchesworkshop.com and other-magazine.com websites and any workshops or services operated by us.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement for WitchesWorkshop and OTHER magazine is powered by TermsFeed.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by WitchesWorkshop or OTHER magazine.
WitchesWorkshop or OTHER magazine have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that WitchesWorkshop or OTHER magazine shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
In the event, you have to cancel you can apply for a refund. It is essential that you provide adequate notice to the organizers. The time required for a refund from a cancelation varies depending what the event is; this 14-days prior to a retreat and 7-days for a workshop.
We have strict guidelines for cancellation if you want a refund. The amount of time expended in setting students up for our events forms a significant part of the work, therefore you must adhere to providing adequate notice. There is much work done behind the scenes preparing to run the workshops and retreats—including prepurchasing of materials, booking venues, and catering.
Please note, there is no guarantee for a refund, but each request is examined on its merit. The more notification time you provide will help to support your application. We allow for a possibility of the transfer of your booking to another workshop time when possible, but this is always at the discretion of the organizer.
Should the organizer cancel the event, an arrangement for a full refund is automatically made. In circumstances where only a postponement of the workshop or retreat is to happen, the student may elect to have their fee transferred to the new date, or they may request a refund.
As access to course materials is provided on payment of your course, regrettably no refunds will be made.
Witch Camp retreat events
Should you be unable to attend a retreat, you can elect a substitute student or friend to take your place. An additional charge may be applicable; for example, where a non-member substitutes for a member.
A full refund will is for cancellations made in writing (email) more than 14 days before the scheduled event. Regrettably, no refunds are after that time. If the retreat is canceled or postponed by the organizers, a full refund or transfer will be made.
Face-to-face Workshops and courses
Should you be unable to attend a workshop, you can elect a substitute student or friend to take your place. An additional charge may be applicable, for example, where a non-member substitutes for a member. Regrettably, no refunds will be made for access to course materials provided at the time of registration for the workshop.
A full refund will be made for cancellation by a student if made in writing (email) more than 7 days before the event. Regrettably, no refunds will be made after that time.
In circumstances where this event has to be canceled or postponed by the organizer, a full refund will be made to the student. If the student prefers they may elect to have, their payment transferred to the next equivalent workshop.
Contact Us: Please see the form below.